Anthony Joshua Inspired By Cristiano Ronaldo
“He’s the Don,” Joshua tells Copa 90.
“It’s just little things. He would train by himself afterwards to work on what he wanted to work on.
“I was speaking to [Rio] Ferdinand who said he was the only one in the team back then who had masseuses, nutritionists, psychologists, so he had that desire.”
Joshua last week confirmed that he will face Pulev on October 28 at Cardiff’s Principality Stadium in his first fight since his stunning victory over Klitschko.
“I’ve been eager to get back in the ring since Wembley and now we’re confirmed and ready.
“I’ll be locked away, focusing on fight No 20 for the next eight weeks. I’m excited to experience the atmosphere in a sold-out Principality Stadium and aim to give the fans a spectacular night.”
CHECKOUT RECOMMENDED SONGS FOR YOU
- Selebobo ft. Tekno – Ova
- Zlatan – Quilox
- DJ Neptune Ft. Victor AD – Tomorrow
- JerryClef ft. Bella Shmurda, Mohbad – Miscreant
- Fiokee x Teni x DJ Coublon – Osan
- Qdot – Jaiye (prod. 2T Boyz)
- Yung L – Tropicana Baby
- Kuami Eugene – Turn Up
- Danny S – Jamisi
- A-Reece – In Hi$ Image
- Dremo Ft. Zlatan – Chairman Remix
- Peruzzi – Gunshot
- Mayorkun – Geng (Prod. By Que)
- Danny Spenza Ft. Davolee – Nobody