Seun Kuti set to Perform at 2019 Grammy Awards
son of afrobeat legend, Fela Anikulapo Kuti will be performing at 2019 Grammy Awards.
The Recording Academy made the statement on Saturday while Seun took to his IG page to also confirm the news.
The 61st Grammy Awards will hold at the Staples Centre in los angeles and will be hosted by popular American singer Alicia Keys.
Kuti’s performance would be accessible to online viewers who would go to Grammy’s website.
Seun will also be looking to cop the award for the best world music and become the first Nigerian to win the award.
CHECKOUT RECOMMENDED SONGS FOR YOU
- Cuppy ft. Zlatan – Gelato
- Tekno Ft. Zlatan – Agege
- Swae Lee ft. Drake – Won’t Be Late (Prod. Tekno)
- Kojo Funds ft. Wizkid – I Like
- Yovi ft. Davido x Zlatan Ibile – It’s Allowed
- Mr Real ft. Phyno x Reminisce x DJ Kaywise – Oloun
- Fuse ODG ft. Olamide x Joey B x Kwamz & Flava – Cool Down
- Joeboy – Beginning (Prod. Killertunes)
- Koffee – Toast
- Burna Boy – African Giant
- Zinoleesky ft. Lil Frosh – Who Knows
- Raybekah X Shun Breezy – Lov (Record by Chymzz)
- Erigga ft. Funkcleff – Victims
- Jorja Smith ft. Burna Boy – Be Honest