Software’s You Need On Your PC ( Windows)
You just bought a new Windows PC, and you’re now looking for some great apps to get you started. Whether they’re for productivity or entertainment, Checkout some software you may need below:
1. Adobe master collection; If you are a creative and productive kinda individual you need this trust me.
2. Office 365; Office 365 is a subscription-based model that delivers all of your favorite Office tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
3. iTunes and Spotify music
4. Antivirus; Which ever one you may get be it Avast or AVG make sure you have an antivirus on your PC.
5. Browsers; Mozilla Opera ETC
6. VLC; if you you must watch movies on your PC, this is a must have.
7. Recuva; Recuva is an excellent (and free) software to recover deleted files.
8. Dropbox or Goggle Drive; This days cloud storage is necessary
9. EASEUS Partition Master; EASEUS partition manager is a tool to create and manage disk partitions on Windows systems.
10. PC Maintenance tools i.e Avast cleanup premium
Have other tools, drop your comments below;
CHECKOUT RECOMMENDED SONGS FOR YOU
- Selebobo ft. Tekno – Ova
- Zlatan – Quilox
- DJ Neptune Ft. Victor AD – Tomorrow
- JerryClef ft. Bella Shmurda, Mohbad – Miscreant
- Fiokee x Teni x DJ Coublon – Osan
- Qdot – Jaiye (prod. 2T Boyz)
- Yung L – Tropicana Baby
- Kuami Eugene – Turn Up
- Danny S – Jamisi
- A-Reece – In Hi$ Image
- Dremo Ft. Zlatan – Chairman Remix
- Peruzzi – Gunshot
- Mayorkun – Geng (Prod. By Que)
- Danny Spenza Ft. Davolee – Nobody